Chris Williams, Sr. Vice President of iHeartRadio Programming
ARTIST CRITIQUE & CAREER DIRECTION
Protocol Entertainment’s artist critique is a professional service set up to coach and advise bands and solo artists on their music careers and overall direction. As an artist, it is easy for you to waste time and money doing what you personally think is right, when in reality, these are ineffective steps and you are being unproductive. Therefore, it is crucial that you receive the correct professional advice for advancing your career to the next level.
WHY YOU NEED DIRECTION
Protocol Entertainment will personally go through consultations with you to help map out your overall career direction. Make the small investment in order to STOP wasting valuable time and money trying to figure out the next step and what is needed to help you advance in your career. This is a unique industry that has no diagram written out to help you succeed. So if you take your career seriously, it’s time to do the right thing and get professional advise.
The absolute bottom line is to have all aspects of your presentation competitive in every area:
– Is your overall music and production competitive?
– Are your songs structured effectively?
– Is your music strong enough to go to the next level and radio?
– What changes do you need to make for your songs to be competitive for the next level?
– As an artist, are you presenting the right image and identity for your style of music?
– Do your photos convey that? Does your web site convey that? What kind of first impression are you making?
– Is your bio effectively written and industry professional?
– Are key words and content there to keep the unbiased reader intrigued?
– Marketing plans for the future…..are you going in the right direction?
– Does it make sense to tour?
– Do you have a sales history and fan base to effectively utilize?
The music industry is changing daily and it is important to get an understanding on how to develop your overall presentation in order to achieve your goals.
So before you continue to waste time and money on trying to figure out your next move, let us consult and effectively advise you on the proper steps. Get the professional advice needed to enable yourself the best possible opportunities in the very competitive music industry – it’s our goal to help bridge the gap between the unknown musician and an artist taken seriously.
Our BAND CONSULTING service is VERY cost effective and is geared toward helping artists on a budget. Spend a fraction of the cost you are wasting in other areas,,,,its time to get started in the right direction. Just send a message to us here and we can help you continue growing your career.